What personal information do we collect?
New_InnoNet may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide during the registeration to the New_InnoNet website (including but ont limited to: first and last name, phone number and e-mail address);
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for:
- enabling access to and use of the website membership functionalities
- publishing the user’s name on a public section of the website with the user’s permission
- keeping you updated on the project progress
- letting you know when you have the opportunity to provide us with input
- informing you about upcoming events
- generating generalised statistics on New_InnoNet’s stakeholders (e.g. location and type of stakeholder)
- sending newsletters of the New_InnoNet project.
How do we protect your information?
We implement the reasonable technical and organisational precautions to maintain the safety, prevent misuse or alteration of your personal information stored in our database in accordance with EU Directive 95/46/EC (the Data Protection Directive).
Access to the database is restricted to the Consortium Partners directly involved in developing and maintaining the database. We shall not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to other parties, unless there will be a legal obligation to do so.
How long will we store your information?
We will keep your personal information in the database for the purposes described until the New_Innonet project ends. This is planned for mid-2017.
- New_InnoNet will delete the personal information directly after the project is finished
- New_Innonet will delete the personal information of an individual upon a request of this individual to do so.
What rights does user have to manager their data?
Users have the right to have an insight into their personal data, to correct their data and to submission a written, motivated request to discontinuance of the processing of their data (erease of the data), and to rise an objection to their data processing.
The discontinuance of the processing of the user data will result in ereasing the New_InnoNet website user account, cessation of the access to the functionalities reserved for registered users, receiving the information about project progress, incoming events and project newsletters.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.